«Moscow St. Petersburg Krasnodar Moscow St. Petersburg Ufa Rostov-on-Don Perm Yekaterinburg Nizhny Novgorod Kazan Vladivostok 4, 5, 6 Sep Yekaterinburg Novosibirsk Krasnoyarsk 10, 11, 12, ...»
Visit USA Road Shows
Moscow St. Petersburg Krasnodar
Moscow St. Petersburg Ufa
Rostov-on-Don Perm Yekaterinburg
Nizhny Novgorod Kazan Vladivostok
4, 5, 6 Sep Yekaterinburg Novosibirsk Krasnoyarsk
10, 11, 12, 13 Sep Moscow St. Petersburg Kazan Samara
Vladivostok Khabarovsk Irkutsk
Visit USA Road Shows
The cost of participation in one city
Kazan, Samara, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Moscow, Saint-Petersburg
-500 USD for VISIT USA members, - 600 USD for VISIT USA members,
- 700 USD for other companies - 850 USD for other companies The event format – 30 min - brief presentations from the companies; 1,5 hour - workshop, 2 hours – educating workshops .
Each company is given 5 minutes to present the company in the first hour, and is provided with the workplace (1 table, 3 chairs, a name plate) at the workshop .
The price includes: advertising campaign, participants database, cargo delivery (no more than 10 kg per company) .
Additional expenses: travel and accommodation, meals, cargo delivery over 10 kg .
A Series of Educational Webinars for Travel Agents:
Новое в 2013 Москва – Санкт –Петербург - Екатеринбург Каждая компания –участник имеет возможность представить оригинальную презентацию своего продукта или идеи, рассказать о направлении или об отдельном виде путешествия .
Продолжительность - не более 15 минут Тема презентации должна быть заявлена не позднее 1 августа .
Заявки просьба присылать на адрес firstname.lastname@example.org Тема Road Show New Topic Список заявленных тем будет рассылаться компаниям – участникам по мере поступления новых заявок .
Готовые презентации должны быть высланы в формате pdf для утверждения Советом Visit USA не позднее 4 августа .
В случае отсутствия заявки и/или готовой презентации до 4 августа компании будет предоставлено время для представления продолжительностью 5 минут в начале work – shop .
Visit USA ROAD SHOW – 2013, September 3-13 The itinerary: -meetings and workshops on the USA September 4, 2013 - Yekaterinburg destinations (New York, California, Florida, September 5, 2013 - Novosibirsk Hawaii, U.S. National Parks, Ski Resorts, September 6, 2013 - Krasnoyarsk Islands - visa-free U.S. territories, the September 10, 2013 - Moscow organization of MICE, family vacations) September 11, 2013 - St. Petersburg - a joint presentation of the participants September 12, 2013 - Kazan -a press conference in Moscow September 13, 2013 - Samara
3) 13 сентября Трансфер Казань - Самара SKI SALON 2010-2012 SKI SALON, 2010 - 2012
PARTICIPANTS – 2012:
Russian & U.S. tour operators: Agency 001, AmericaTravel, American Travel Company, American Best Getaways, Visa Concord, Karlson Tourism, Roza Vetrov Mir, UNEX Airlines: SINGAPORE AIRLINES, TRANSAERO AIRLINES Ski resorts of Colorado VAIL RESORTS,
ASPEN/SNOWMASS, Utah’s ski resorts:
PARKCITY, DEER VALLEY, THE CANYONS, and the largest ski resort in California: MAMMOTH LAKES SKI SALON October 25- 27, 2013 Moscow (Gostiny Dvor) Ski Salon is the largest ski/snowboard exhibition attracting 280 participants from 15 countries, and more than 55000 visitors for 3 days .
9 counters at the VUSA booth:
The cost of participation for VUSA members: 900 – 1300 euros
The cost includes:
- 3-day work at an individual station
- participation in the presentation of U.S. ski resorts
- database of travel agents visiting the presentations
Distant participation in the format of Catalogue Show:
300 euros .
Ski SALON Golden Package: $2900 (only 2 ski resorts allowed to participate) 1 3 day participation at VUSA booth (centrally located working station) 2 back panel design with the logo & name on 3 video demonstration 3 hour per day 4 30-minute presentation at a VUSA seminar held with the representatives of consular division 5 distribution of trail maps, brochures, and other materials at all tour operators tables, as well as at separately located brochure holders 6 VUSA SKI special edition of A5 printed brochure - 2 page advertisement 7 appointments for the first 2 days ( 8 per each) 8 sales- calls assistance: translator service, meet arrangements 9 advertising announcements 3 per day (9 total for 3 days) 10 full database of contacts, attending the seminars in both cities .
11 photo/video report of the events will follow the event and published on the web site of VUSA 12 benefits of joint advertising campaign, accompanied by quizzes, prize drawings, and other activities held before and during SkiSalon
Silver package: $2,200 USD (2 available spaces):
1 3 day participation at VUSA booth (one of the regular tables) 2 logo & name on the panel 3 video demonstration 1 hr per day 4 15-minute presentation at a VUSA seminar held with the representatives of consular division 5 distribution of trail maps, brochures, and other materials at VUSA table, as well as at separately located brochure holders 6 VUSA SKI special edition of A5 printed brochure - 1 page advertisement 7 advertising announcements 2 per day (9 total for 3 days) 8 full database of contacts, attending the seminars in both cities .
9 photo/video report of the events will follow the event and published on the web site of VUSA 10 benefits of joint advertising campaign, accompanied by quizzes, prize drawings, and other activities held before and during SkiSalon Additional options VUSA can help to organize
- Ski Product Sales Presentation for 2 hrs in Moscow for over 50+ travel professionals, interested in ski sector (may be arranged in the form of breakfast, or lunch at an extra cost)
- Ski Product Sales Presentation for 2 hrs in St.Petersburg for over 30+ travel professionals, interested in ski sector (may be arranged in the form of breakfast, or lunch at an extra cost, speedy railroad round trip tickets are paid additionally) .
2014, March 19-22
• 2011, over 3,000 participating companies and 185 destinations • 2011, attendance of 79,930 • 2011, 73% travel trade professionals • 2012, 56 688 m2 • 2012, over 3,000 participating companies and 197 destinations • 2012, attendance of 82,933, from 78 Russian regions and 94 foreign countries • 74% travel trade professionals USA PAVILION AT MITT 2013
Separate Work Station Regular station front side – EUR 4,500 Front corner station – EUR 5,500 Back corner station – EUR 4,000
Each package includes:
1) 1 counter with common design
2) Company name sign 3) 1 bar chair
4) Use of common meeting area (12 tables with 3 chairs each)
5) Common storage room
6) Refreshments provided during the expo
7) Every day cleaning
8) Individual listing in trade show directories and websites
9) One exhibitor badge
10) Volunteer Interpreters’ assistance
11) Copy of Pavilion visitor database provided on completion of MITT Shared Work Station When sharing a work station, companies share the package costs and benefits .
Extra charges will apply for each additional company listing in trade show directory (EUR 250) and for each additional badge (EUR 40) Catalogue Show – EUR 500 Company’s printed materials will be distributed at Visit USA Russia counter by a VUSA representative or contractor. On completion of MITT, the company will be provided a copy of Pavilion visitor database .
VUSA special events before and during